Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Comcast 1, Danny 1 (will start thinking of fancy titles for posts later)

My second go around with Comcast went much better. I'd write more but this post but it's pretty much identical to the previous one. Also, no one but a comcast rep named Mark Casem has seen this blog yet. I didn't even think he existed so I did a search and it looks like he does and that he really works for Comcast. At least according to a website called http://www.spoke.com/ . Yep, I googled him because I was super excited when I checked my first posting and saw someone commented on it.

Another thing that I get way too excited about - when a cute girl shows me any sort of attention. I'll almost immediately develop a crush on her...sometimes all that attention has to be is a quick glance and a smile...and it doesn't even have to be a real smile...it can be one that I imagined may have happened and I'll convince myself that it did happen and that's all I'll need. But in my defense, I have an astigmatism and I don't always wear my glasses, so sometimes things I'm looking at are blury. Like cute girls that may or may not be smiling at me. I'm 37...

Anyways, below is the transcript from my 2nd online conversation with Comcast. I think it's funnier than the 1st one.


user daniel_ has entered room

Daniel>
i saw an HBO deal for exisiting customers...what up!

analyst Geover has entered room

Geover>
Hello daniel_, Thank you for contacting Comcast Live Chat Support. My name is Geover. Please give me one moment to review your information.

Geover>
But before that, I am so thankful for taking time to contact us today. I can assure you that I am committed to provide you quality customer service at the best of my ability.
By the way, how are you today?


daniel_>
I'm grand! how is yours? how did you make that fancy happy face??

Geover>
It's nice to know that you are fine, Daniel..

Geover>
I am doing great here at Comcast. Thank you for asking.


Geover>
Just type : and then ).

daniel_>


daniel_>
neat!

daniel_>
are you from America?

daniel_>
so anywho...i saw on the ole tele that HBO is being offered to existing customers for 10 bucks a month for 6 months...

Geover>
I am working overseas, Daniel.

daniel_>
i could tell...i like the way you write

Geover>
I understand that you want to inquiry on $10.00 HBO and we are happy to hear that you are inquiring about this. I want you to know that Comcast is grateful and excited for the opportunity that you have provided and we will certainly resolve your issue today, Daniel.

Geover>
Please allow me to double check what can I do the best for you. However, I need to pull up your first.

Geover>
Just to make sure that I am accessing the correct account, may I please have the following informations:
1. account number
2. account holder's name
3. last 4 digits of the account holder's socials please?.

daniel_>
your country still alive in the world cup?

daniel_>
DK...last four - XXXX

Geover>
Yes, we are. But our team did not pass the qualifying round.

Geover>
May I please ask the phone number associated to the account?

daniel_>
XXX-XXXX

Geover>
Thank you so much for the informations.

Geover>
I will be back as soon as I have checked and verified the information, Please just stay online and allow me 2-3 minutes on this.

daniel_>
well stupid US lost to Ghana...again! boo!

Geover>
I saw that game too.

daniel_>
I didn't. I was busying playing catch with my cat...oh well...there is always 2014

Geover>
Oh I see.

Geover>
One moment please.

daniel_>
yeah...she likes to play! you have cats where you're from?? they are like small tiger only less stripey

daniel_>
well some may have stripes

daniel_>
But not Butters....she is grey and likes to drink water from the faucet....

Geover>
We have cats too, Daniel. But it is not the same as cat in your country. Our cat is ugly.


Geover>
Daniel, while waiting for your account to pull up, I will share you a feature of Comcast that you can truly benefit. Are you aware that Comcast is introducing XFINITY?

XFINITY is the new brand of Comcast 's technology platform, products, and services: XFINITY TV, XFINITY Voice, XFINITY Internet and XFINITY Triple Play or XFINITY bundled services. XFINITY marks the beginning of a whole new era of innovation and change for Comcast. We're transforming the customer experience and giving you more choices, more convenience and more control over your entertainment, information and communication needs. To know more about XFINITY, go to XFINITY.com/home.

Geover>
I have your account pulled up already. Please allow me check and review your account on this.

Geover>
I am now checking our database, Daniel.

Geover>
Please hold on.

daniel_>
seriously...what's the difference between xfinity and comcast? it would be like if I started calling Butters - Gato. I mean she's still the same easily startled, faucet drinking, bug eatting cat, right?

daniel_>
you feel me, right?

Geover>
Yes, Daniel.

Geover>



daniel_>




Geover>
For xfinity and comcast, XFINITY is the new brand of Comcast 's technology platform, products, and services.

Geover>
You can check more on www.xfinity.com/home

daniel_>
all my stuff says comcast...like the cable box and stuff...should i get a crayon and write the new name over it?

Geover>
I appreciate your patience while on hold, I am still working/checking on your account Daniel. Please give me another minute for this, would that be okay?

daniel_>
sure! take your time....I am just trying to think how i can get this girl to go out with me...she's very pretty. she looks like this -


Geover>
I have found the $10.00 for HBO.

Geover>
I would like to inform you that there is one time payment of $1.99 to change your service.

Geover>
Would you like me to proceed and process this for you?

daniel_>
how about before doing can you see if there is a sexier, aka - better overall package out there for me?

Geover>
You will see it 1-2 minutes after I have added in my end.

daniel_>
to see the addition?

Geover>
One moment please.

daniel_>
i wonder if we can make frowny faces

daniel_>




daniel_>
you can!

daniel_>
look at that dude...he is BO salty! hahaha

Geover>
I have found a promotion for you. I can lower your bill to $143.79/mo instead of $160.75/mo. This also comes with HBO and valid for 6 months.

Geover>
Would you like me to proceed and process this for you?

daniel_>
yeah! that would be awesome! and all of my other stuff stays the same?

Geover>
Yes, Daniel.

daniel_>
word! me + you =



Geover>
Please allow me 2 minutes to process this for you.

daniel_>
you got it. I'll go use the toilet and knock out a few squat thrusts....

Geover>
I would really appreciate if you have time to take the survey for me as my score today depends on that, Daniel, please? YOu can take the survey later when you click on the END button.

Geover>
Daniel,we have added HBO and promotional rate l that you needed and this is your confirmation number 20100701. Just be reminded of the partial charges next bill since we are adding this in mid-cycle and that there is also a one time fee of “$1.99”.

Geover>
Before anything else, let’s do a quick rundown of what we have done today. I checked and verified your account and also processed your request.

Geover>
It has been my pleasure serving you today Daniel and I truly appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Do you have other concerns for me today? I will be glad to assist you further.

daniel_>
i will definitely take the survey for you

Geover>
Oh, thank you so much for taking the survey for me. It is very much appreciated.

daniel_>
I really appreciate it, my new BFF. if there is a girl you like at work, tell her you helped DK (I'm kind of a big deal in certain parts of America) save some money...she'll probably at least go out with you

daniel_>
keep it real Grover....Danny out!
Geover>
I am glad you were satisfied with the service that I have provided, (cx ). You can actually send an email to care_thankyou@comcast.com so that your appreciation for the service I provided will be recognized. Please do mention my name, (ID# 29983) in your email. Thanks again for your order and we are looking forward to serving you again.

daniel_>
consider the email sent....as soon as i sober up!

1 comment: