Monday, March 7, 2011

The Ancient Art of Seduction?

I came home the other day and noticed a pair of my cute neighbor's panties on the floor between our 2 apartments. Panties is a great word. Sure, you initially may say that word makes you cringe, but I defy you to say it in a sentence right now and NOT start to smile and/or giggle when you get to that word.

Did you do it, 2-4 readers? Did you smile when you said it? Maybe you giggled too?...see, I told you.

Anyway, they stayed there for like 4 days before I finally realized. Oh wait, she is probably flirting me with me. I mean it's the only logical conclusion. I need to throw my naughty bits hat* in to the ring.

So I promptly scooped them up, went to my bedroom, picked out a sexy pair of my own and "accidently" dropped them for her to find...your move, lady of Apartment D...your move indeed.


* See I called my undies a naughty bits hat because it covers me naughty bits! Pretty clever, huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment